Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Swift river -march 2013

Well it's was suppose to be a nice warm day in the 50's, but when we got there it was raining. once the rain stopped, it wasn't bad in the sun. that was short lived as the wind gusts made it a bit chilly. Not as many fishes on the river as the last couple of years. it seems each year there are less and less fish, what is going on? anyways, I manage 2 to the net with a red zebra midge and an amber and grouse.





lost 2 more below the cable pool. he took my amber and grouse, which was experimental. I'll have to ties some more up. Again, it seems every two weeks the menu changes. not sure what they keying on, but anytime I catch fish on the swift, I am doing good. These guys have been stuck so many time, they are very educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment